Central Anticorruption Bureau draws particular attention to respect the privacy of users visiting sites: cba.gov.pl including bip.cba.gov.pl and antykorupcja.gov.pl. We want every user to know exactly what data we get and how can you protect your privacy.
- The data collected are transmitted in two ways. This information is given directly and voluntarily by the user, eg. in the contact forms and during the registration in the system (newsletter). We also collect the information when users use the site. Servers automatically record information such as browser type, IP address, and the so-called cookies.
- The most common web browsers by default, allow storage of cookies on user's computer or smartphone. However, Internet users can independently manage cookies, including blocking these files. Simply select in your browser the option to reject cookies, but then some site features may not work properly.
- This site uses:
- cookies to indicate that the survey was filled,
- cookies generated when switching to a different version of the cms website, ie. the mobile version and the version for low vision (wai)
- session cookies (expire after the closure of the session) - used when you log on to the website panel,
- cookies created when changing the width of the page (if websites have enabled this feature).When you contact us via the contact form, phone, e-mail, etc. you give us your personal information, eg. name, surname, e-mail address, etc.
- If you subscribed to our newsletter or have been added in other way to the database of subscribers, we will use your information to send you our newsletter.
- Personal data (name, surname, email address) collected via the forms are only for contact purposes.